Updater is a desktop application which manages GISC products on a desktop computer. It allows users a single interface for registration, new products, and updates for all GISC applications.
- System requirements
- Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7/2003/2008 R2
- Microsoft .NET 2.0,3.5 Framework
- Network adapter
- Processor - 700 MHz or faster
- Memory – 256 MB of RAM or more
- User requirements
- User must have valid GISC web user name and password
- User must have computer's administrative or power user account
- Internet connection
MGP offers a Data Web Service Solution to serve data from CSV, Access, ODBC connection and SQL Server. This package is provided "AS IS," without express or implied warranty of any kind, and may be used and modified.
There are two flavors of the solution in the package:
- WebService_XMLDataService is in ASP.NET XML Web Service format. It is simple to setup and manage, but it has limited configuration options compare to WCF version.
- WebService_WCFDataService is in Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) format. It has various deployment options, but requires number of administrative steps to setup and manage.
Contact MGP development team for more information about the solution.